Rejuvenation Retreat: Portage- Marlborough Sounds (3 days hours)
Days: Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Your Rejuvenation Retreat begins on Friday evening with a water taxi ride from Picton across to the magical Torea Bay. A shuttle ride will take you to the serene Portage Resort in Kenepuru Sound. Your accommodation is in either sole occupancy, double or triple rooms. Your choice- different roooms have different rates. A welcome drink and nibbles is provided before a dinner of local produce fresh out of the Sounds: venison, salmon, mussels, fish, local vegetables and herbs and a dessert you can only dream of. Indulge in an essential oil workshop where you will make your own rollerball.
After a full Portage breakfast have a relaxing Iyenger yoga class followed by a Mediterranean lunch. The afternoon is yours to relax, rejuvenate, bush walk, swim or have an organic facial or hot stone massage. Then get set for a hands on cooking class of delicious and different Middle Eastern food.
Sunday kicks off with another full breakfast followed by a Somatics session. This incredible workshop will have your body gently in alignment and have you feeling incredible. Follow it up with an amazing Asian lunch, with all the recipes to take home. We will see you off to the water taxi again with a Sounds goodie bag to take home.
Book through Portage Resort http://www.theportage.co.nz
- Pick up and drop off by water taxi from Picton
- Shuttle bus return from Torea to Portage Resort
- Learn about local and international foods in range of unusual dishes (recipes included for ALL food eaten over the weekend)
- Sounds dinner, Middle Eastern cooking class and dinner. Mediterranean lunch and Asian lunch. Two Portage breakfasts.
- Yoga Session and Somatics session
- Essential oils workshop
- Goodie Bag